Organizing Consultant | Daily Money Manager
Serving Fairfield County, Connecticut
& Surrounding Areas
Goodbye to Summer...
Fall is the
Top 10 Financial Organizing Tips from AADMM
1. Sort mail as soon as it arrives.
2. Create a filing system.
3. Create a checklist of bills.
4. Make a list of subscriptions.
5. Create a budget.
6. Keep a record of your mileage for business, medical and charitable work.
7. Create a list of bank accounts, brokerage accounts and credit cards.
8. Make a list of important documents and where they are kept.
9. Make a list of key contacts.
10. Tell your relatives where to find your lists, important documents and key contacts.
Professional Organizer, Organizing Consultant & Daily Money Manager providing Home and Office Organizing, Time Management & Productivity Consulting, Financial Organizing and Daily Money Management Services in Fairfield County, Connecticut, serving Bethel, Bridgeport, Brookfield, Cos Cob, Danbury, Darien, Easton, Fairfield, Greenwich, Monroe, New Caanan, New Fairfield, Newtown, Norwalk, Old Greenwich, Redding, Ridgefield, Sandy Hook, Shelton, Sherman, Southport, Stamford, Stratford, Trumbull, Weston, Westport and Wilton.
Organizing is a skill. It's not something that comes naturally to everyone.
You need someone to assist you, to teach you how to become more organized, and to facilitate decision making.
Maybe you don't have the time to get organized on your own or you just don't know where to start.
Together we can FIND YOUR NEAT!
Your privacy is important, complete discretion is guaranteed.
Learn more about me
Regardless of whether you want an organized home, an organized office or an organized you, together we can FIND YOUR NEAT. I'll help you focus on what is important to you and guide you throughout the organizing process. I offer professional organizing advice and assistance but you ultimately retain complete control over your items and your time.
Let's have a FREE phone consultation to discuss your organizing needs...
(203) 529 5162